I’ve been keeping my eyes open for a readathon all summer and saw that Briana over at Pages Unbound joined a sweet little two-week one that sounded perfect.
I’m joining the BEAT THE HEAT READATHON!
Ze Rules! (copied from one of the two host blogs)
- The Beat the Heat Readathon runs from July 29th through August 11th. What does this readathon entail, you ask? Well, read as much or as little as you want – the main point is to READ! You set your own goal, and for two weeks you read as many books as you can/want to reach your goal!
- There will be mini-challenges throughout the Readathon for participants, along with a grand prize giveaway at the end!
- Sign up at Auntie Spinelli Reads or Phantasmic Reads. You may join whenever you like, but to be eligible for our grand prize giveaway, you must sign up by August 5th.
- To join, all you have to do is make a sign-up post – even if it’s just a “Let’s do this!” thing – and add your post URL to the linky below! You can put your goals and progress (will be required for the final giveaway) in your sign-up post, or you can make it separate. Totally up to you! Feel free to copy and paste this handy little list for your post. We don’t mind.
- In order to enter for the grand prize, you must have a post to keep track of your progress so we can see that you participated.
- Finish The Night Circus
- Read Tiger and Bunny Volume One
- Read The Alchemist
- Start one of the following: Uglies, Leviathan, Heartless, or The Selection
- Write reviews for Blameless, The Infernal Devices: Clockwork Angel Graphic Novel, The Night Circus, Tiger and Bunny Volume One, and The Alchemist
- Currently on page 107 of 387
- Keep an eye on my Goodreads tab for the latest updates!
I finished up Blameless while one vacation and also read The Infernal Devices: Clockwork Angel so expect some reviews coming soon!